top of page

Utilities & Move-in Procedures

If you are unsure of how to start your water, gas, electricity and internet in your new house, you can follow these steps.

To start and stop utilities you can use the following URL or

search these services online. English service is available. Tepco


Tokyo Gas


Tokyo Waterworks




Next steps to finish your move-in procedures

1) Change your recorded address in your ward office within 14 days. You can get your relocation documents from your old ward office and submit them to your new ward office.

2) Apply for relocation/forwarding service in the closest post office. When moving, postal

items sent to the former address are redirected to the new address free of charge for

one year just by submitting the relocation form to the counter of the post office near you.

22 views0 comments


bottom of page