Welcome to FIRST STEP JAPAN
(Updated April 15, 2020)
2) If there are ‘Precautions’ on this site, additional terms and conditions mentioned in the ‘Precautions’ section are also applicable as a part of the agreement.
3) In accessing and using this site, you are expected to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions.
1) Using contents from the site beyond the range of use permitted under the Copyright Law in Japan, such as for personal use, is prohibited unless you obtain permission for content use from the Company.
2) Users at their own expense are responsible for resolving conflicts that they cause by infringement of copyright without threatening or harming others that may or may not be involved.
1) When using the site, the following actions are prohibited but not limited to:
Providing false information
Violating intellectual property rights or copyrights
Providing defamatory or obscene content
Providing content offending public order or morals
Providing content that violates any applicable law
Providing virus infected content
Conducting all forms of intimidation, discrimination and offensive behavior against the users
Using the site for the purpose of promoting political events, political campaigning or religious activity
Using site’s information and content for improper or inappropriate conduct such as but not limited to exposing information on the site to another external website or using site information for personal business purposes.
Any conduct that interferes with the site’s operation
Any conduct that tarnish or defame the Company and its reputation
Using the services on the site for commercial without the Company’s prior approval
Any conduct is deemed improper by this Company
2) Users shall take a full legal responsibility for any damages to this Company or third parties bear due to the user involvement or engagement in any acts stated in the above previous clause.
3) This Company reserves the right to be able to suspend Users’ accounts without any notice in advance if this Company rationally deems the user’s usage to be involved with or related to the prohibited conducted stated in previous clause.
1) This Company shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on this Company.
2) This Company shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. This Company cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and this Company shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) This Company shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between this Company and real estate agents. Neither shall this Company be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of this Company.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, this Company is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of this Company’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to this Company.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. this Company shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.
AVAILABILITY / CONTINUITY OF THE SERVICE
1) There is a possibility that we may temporarily suspend some or all of the services without preliminary notice because of inevitable events altering or interrupting these services such as:
any other event not listed here that cannot be prevented using reasonable means
2) This Company shall not be held responsible for any damages caused by such inevitable and unpredictable events altering or interrupting the site’s service.
The graphic elements, content and information available on the site is this Company’s property and therefore protected by copyrights.
Company logos present on the site are third parties property and are protected by trademarks.
Users may download or copy parts of the site’s content for personal and non-commercial use only with prior approval from this Company or from the authorized representative of the content, if other than this Company. In any case, such hard or soft copies of the site’s content or information have to clearly include the corresponding copyrights or trademarks and provide a link to the original webpage.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1) The information on this site is prepared in good faith and distributed to all users; however, we do not guarantee the suitability, completeness and accuracy of the information on the Site. We are not liable for any damages incurred through the use of the site or the service unless directly caused by the Company’s neglect.
2) In no event shall this Company be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including but without limitation to damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected to the use or performance of this site, with the delay or inability to use the Site or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, and hardware.
3) In the event of any conflict between users and a third party resulting from the use of this site, we are not responsible members of the conflict unless the conflict arises out of the Company’s clear neglect.
4) The photos on this website may not represent the current state of listings. They will remain as is.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
MANAGEMENT OF PASSWORD
Users are responsible for their own Password. This company shall not be considered responsible for any damages caused by password loss or the password being stolen.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION